Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sixth Chakra INTUITION 7-14-11


Sixth Chakra.  The element of Light.  Ajna -- to perceive or command.  The issues are:  Image; Intuition; Imagination; Visualization;Insight; Dreams; Vision.
The color is Indigo.  The location is the forehead or third eye.  The demon is Illusion.
If we are living by outer direction instead of inner feelings, then we are not living our true self.  If consciousness gets wrapped around an image, we need to confront the discrepancy between image and reality and learn to see at a deeper level.
In traveling through the issues of the Sixth Chakra we will learn to open our third eye -- our intuition -- and our sight will give us guidance.
Here is the forty day meditation for the Sixth Chakra:
Bountiful, Beautiful, Blissful Meditation:
Sit in a comfortable cross-legged position, spine straight.
Raise your right arm up at a sixty degree angle in front of the body, the palm facing down.
Put your left wrist on your left knee, palm facing up, hands in Gyan mudra.
Keep the eyes focused at the third eye point, as you recite the following mantra out loud:
I am the Light of my Soul.
I am Bountiful, I am Beautiful.
I am Bliss.  I am, I AM.
Say it with conviction, determination, and truth.  Speak it to the world, to God and to yourself.
Continue for three to eleven minutes.
With the mantra “I am, I AM,” the ego identity merges into the Universal Identity.  This meditation builds self-esteem, self-respect, and self-honoring.

No comments:

Post a Comment