Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen, START YOUR ENGINES!

C'mon, fan that flame!  We're twenty-two days into the third chakra, we need fire!

So, we're twenty-two days in and I haven't made a commitment yet.  What's up with that?

During the First Chakra I did a cleanse for three weeks -- in the Second Chakra, I took a creative course (learned PhotoShop -- well began to learn PhotoShop) -- but here I am more than three weeks in and I've yet to declare.  And talent of FC is COMMITMENT.

So my fire has not been raised enough.  I've been unwilling or unable to grab hold of something and say -- I'm doing this!  With my whole Self behind it.  Grrrr.

But today, I'm declaring.  I'm going to get fit -- not lose weight so I can fit into my favorite summer clothes, but get fit, strong, empowered!  But here's the deal -- we're in Mercury Retrograde.  What luck!
No, I'm not giving an excuse.  Here's my plan:  (I'm committing here and now) -- Mercury goes direct on April 23 -- that's just the day before we enter Fourth Chakra.  During the next couple of weeks I'm going to begin, but not officially.  I'm going to be planning some activities, ie, treadmill, weights, hiking, biking, swimming, dancing -- not all at once and not all the time, but making a schedule which I intend to do for the rest of this course -- that's November 10th.  These activities will be in addition to my yoga and meditation, of course (that's the corner stone).

I'll keep posting, letting you know.  I sure would appreciate some encouragement!
Let me know if you'd like to join me in this....xxmf

2 comments:

  1. Franke, I am on board with you on this. tonight I am making a plan and will post at a date no later than the 21st as I am going to Oregon for Easter to visit my sister. I am happy to have a bud on this. 3rd chakra has been a hard one for me and have not done so well keeping up. Willie has however and can do the whole minute. We are both enjoying this process. I am in a 1000 day pituitary Gland series (day 226) and yes, that is my cornerstone too. I have another goal of jogging around my block three times (we have big blocks in Chicago 1.2 miles) and actually doing something in my neighbor hood where I have lived in fear for 10 years to be outside in it. It is an industrial neighborhood and can be isolated which has it's pluses and minuses. So, that is my main goal along with riding my bike more instead of the car. I will have a detailed out line that I will mail or post. Thanks for being here and wanting to do this for yourself. I love you and hope to be in New Mexico for 11/11/11 if not the summer solstice this year. We'll see what the Guru has in store.
    XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete